miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

Another step, traveling cheap

As I have been traveling with my family for the past 18 years, traveling cheap hasn´t been an issue for me. I have travelled all around Europe and America and I have been in fabulous touristic places. Now, since I am 18 years old and I have started traveling by myself, the biggest problem that I (and most travelers around my age) have, is money. As I´m an student I cannot afford to pay luxurious hotels and flights, I think that this is a topic that fits my situation like a glove. 

So, in this blog, I´m going to try to make some research in this topic and give different kinds of advises or who knows, even personal experiences. 

Triptodiscover gives us 27 incredible locations around Europe. You can choose your favorite one!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario